Wilson Staff Tw9 Wedges
Released August, 2008
The Pros:Shots land right where you put them, great backspin. Great feel on impact, you get feedback right away on the shot. Satisfying click sound when you cleanly chip the ball.
The Cons:Black finish tends to start to wear after a few games.
The Wilson Staff Tw9 Wedges are tour quality wedges offered by Wilson that feature tour-miled grooves for shot-stopping spin from precise distances. They have lower-lofted cavity back options to bridge the gap between a pitching wedge and sand wedge for improved gapping.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The 60°, 58°, 56°, 54°, 52° loft options have a tour-preferred smaller head shape while the 48° and 50° loft options have a slightly larger cavity-back with the same playability of a player's blade. The Tw0 grooves are cut sharp, deep and wide as USGA standards allow, with a 32.5° angle and square edges (rather than typical 42.5° angle and rounded edges) for maximum spin and control. The elastomeric coating in the milled areas gives a softer impact and better feel. The Wilson Staff Tw9 Wedges are available in an Anti-Glare Gunmetal finish or Classic Satin finish.
Specifications / Features
- 32.5° angle, square edged tour-milled grooves
- Elastomeric coating in grooves
- Lofts available: 60°, 58°, 56°, 54°, 52°, 48° and 50°
- Finishes: Anti-Glare Gunmetal or Classic Satin
- WGW8769 Tw9 Tour Milled 48 Satin Men's RH
- WGW8770 Tw9 Tour Milled 50 Satin Men's RH
- WGW8771 Tw9 Tour Milled 52 Satin Men's RH
- WGW8772 Tw9 Tour Milled 54 Satin Men's RH
- WGW8773 Tw9 Tour Milled 56 Satin Men's RH
- WGW8759 Tw9 Tour Milled 58 Satin Men's RH
- WGW8763 Tw9 Tour Milled 60 Satin Men's RH
- WGW8774 Tw9 Tour Milled 48 Black Men's RH
- WGW8775 Tw9 Tour Milled 50 Black Men's RH
- WGW8776 Tw9 Tour Milled 52 Black Men's RH
- WGW8777 Tw9 Tour Milled 52 Black Men's LH
- WGW8768 Tw9 Tour Milled 54 Black Men's RH
- WGW8761 Tw9 Tour Milled 56 Black Men's RH
- WGW8779 Tw9 Tour Milled 56 Black Men's LH
- WGW8762 Tw9 Tour Milled 58 Black Men's RH
- WGW8785 Tw9 Tour Milled 60 Black Men's RH
- WGW8786 Tw9 Tour Milled 60 Black Men's LH
User Reviews (1)
shots land right where you put them, great backspin
great feel on impact, you get feedback right away on the shot
satisfying click sound when you cleanly chip the ball
black finish is impressive and imposing
fairly accurate, can get the ball to go exactly where you want to send it
weight is just right, bridges the gap between the Vokey and Clevelands
black finish tends to start to wear after a few games
You may also like...