Wilson Staff FYbrid
Released November, 2008
The Pros:Simplifies club selection. Consistent distance gapping. Attractive classic aesthetics.
The Cons:Limited customization. No LH 5 hybrid. No Ladies LH.
The Wilson Staff FYbrid is a fusion of fairway woods and hybrid irons into one easy-to-understand family of fairway utility clubs which eliminates the confusion of overlapping clubs. This makes club selection simpler with consistent distance gapping and gives easier-to-hit options for long distance shots off the fairway.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The family for FYbrids consists of a 3 and 5 fairway wood, a 3, 4 and 5 hybrid iron and a transition club called the "FY" to bridge the gap between hybrid irons and fairway woods. The FY club replaces the need for a 2-iron, 2-hybrid and a 7-wood. The fairway woods have traditional lofts to fit long fairway needs and the hybrid irons are 1-to-1 replacements for standard long irons. The unique sole plate design has a rail system that prevents the club from bouncing into the ball at impact preventing thin shots and allowing the clubs to be used on side hill lies or with a laid open or closed face. They feature a UST VW graphite shaft with tour-proven Proforce tip technology for stability and accuracy. The Wilson Staff FYbrid is available in men's RH and LH and ladies RH.
- 3, 4, 5 hybrid iron
- FY Bridge club
- 3, 5 fairway wood
- Rail system designed sole
- UST VW graphite shaft w/ Proforce tip technology
Club Options - Men's
- Fybrid 3 wood-15 - R,RL & S Flex 3W-15
- Fybrid 5 wood-18 - R,RL & S Flex 5W-18
- Fybrid FY-19.5 - R,RL & S Flex FY-19.5
- Fybrid 3 hybrid-21 - R,RL & S Flex 3H-21
- Fybrid 4 hybrid-24 - R,RL & S Flex 4H-24
- Fybrid 5 hybrid-27 - R & RL Flex 5H-27
- Fybrid LH 3 wood-15 - R-Flex Only 3W-15
- Fybrid LH 5 wood-18 - R-Flex Only 5W-18
- Fybrid LH FY-19.5 - R-Flex Only FY-19.5
- Fybrid LH 3 hybrid-21 - R-Flex Only 3H-21
- Fybrid LH 4 hybrid-24 - R-Flex Only 4H-24
Club Options - Ladies
- FYbrid, 3-wood, RH, Graphite - 15.0° Ladies Flex
- FYbrid, 5-wood, RH, Graphite - 18.0° Ladies Flex
- FYbrid, FY Club, RH, Graphite FY - 19.5° Ladies Flex
- FYbrid, 3-hybrid, RH, Graphite - 21.0° Ladies Flex
- FYbrid, 4-hybrid, RH, Graphite - 24.0° Ladies Flex
- FYbrid, 5-hybrid, RH, Graphite - 27.0° Ladies Flex
User Reviews (3)
Simplifies club selection
Consistent distance gapping
attractive classic aesthetics
makes the game a lot easier for mid to high handicap players
You may also like...