Tour Edge GeoMax 2 Hybrid
Released January, 2010
The Tour Edge GeoMax 2 Hybrid is a golf club aimed at golfers whose primary interest is in hitting the ball further. The entire design is focused on bringing the center of gravity as low as possible in order to pop the ball up higher.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This is accomplished by using a concave crown, a low and shallow face, and four weighted cavities in the sole. The face is made of very thin Custom 450 Maraging steel, and the head itself is perimeter weighted. The shaft is made of graphite.
- #2-#6 Hybrids available
- Concave crown
- Custom 450 Maraging Steel face
- Low, shallow face
- Perimeter weighted head
- Four weighted cavities in sole
- Graphite shaft
- #2 Hybrid - 17° loft, 59.5° lie
- #3 Hybrid - 19° loft, 60° lie
- #4 Hybrid - 22° loft, 60.5° lie
- #5 Hybrid - 25° loft, 61° lie
- #6 Hybrid - 28° loft, 61.5° lie
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...