Tour Edge GeoMax 2 Fairway Woods
Released January, 2010
The Tour Edge GeoMax 2 Fairway Woods are designed for moderately experienced golfers looking for higher performance clubs. It has an ultra-thin Custom 450 Maraging steel face to place as much power behind the ball as possible, and uses four weighted cavities in the rear of the sole to keep the center of gravity as low as possible.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This has a 32% lower center of gravity than the original GeoMax, and the shallower face makes it easier to play out of the rough. The shaft is made of graphite.
- 3+, 3, 5, and 7 Wood available
- Custom 450 Maraging steel face
- Hyper steel body
- Ultra-thin face
- Four weighted cavities in rear of sole
- 32% lower center of gravity than previous model
- Shallower face than original GeoMax
- Graphite shaft
- 3+ Wood - 13° loft, 56° lie
- 3 Wood - 15° loft, 57° lie
- 5 Wood - 18° loft, 59° lie
- 7 Wood - 21° loft, 60° lie
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...