Tour Edge Exotics XCG-V Hybrid
Released January, 2010
The Pros:Will help those looking for higher ball trajectory.
The Cons:Hard to find.
The Tour Edge Exotics XCG-V Hybrid golf club are designed for extreme performance. The cup and crown are made with titanium to create more power and distance. The cup face is extra large and is engineered to have a big hot zone for greater accuracy.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The steel sole places 80% of the head weight in the rear heel and toe, allowing for extremely deep and low center of gravity and higher shots. The shaft is made of graphite.
- #2-#5 available
- Titanium cup face and crown
- Heavy steel sole plate
- 25% larger cup-face than previous models
- Low spin rate
- 80% of head weight in the rear heel and toe
- Extremely low, deep center of gravity
- Graphite shaft
- #2 Hybrid - 16° loft, 58° lie
- #3 Hybrid - 18° loft, 58.5° lie
- #4 Hybrid - 21° loft, 59° lie
- #5 Hybrid - 24° loft, 59.5° lie
User Reviews (1)
Will help those looking for higher ball trajectory
You may also like...