Tour Edge Exotics XCG-V Fairway Woods
Released January, 2010
The Tour Edge Exotics XCG-V Fairway Woods are golf clubs focused on distance. The cup face is made of titanium for maximum power transfer to the ball, and is 25% larger than in previous models. The sole is made of high density steel, which is balanced to put 60% of the club's weight below the ball and in the rear corners of the sole itself.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Rather than being welded together, the steel sole plate and the titanium cup face are combo-brazed together. The shaft is made of graphite.
- 3+ Wood to 7 Wood available
- Titanium cup face
- 25% larger cup face than previous models
- High density steel sole
- Low spin rate
- 60% of club's weight sits below the ball and in rear corners
- Steel sole plate and titanium cup face combo-brazed
- Graphite shaft
- 3+ Wood - 13° loft, 57° lie
- 3 Wood - 15° loft, 57° lie
- 4 Wood - 16.5° loft, 58° lie
- 5 Wood - 18° loft, 58° lie
- 7 Wood - 21° loft, 59° lie
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...