Tour Edge Exotics XCG-4 Hybrid
Released February, 2011
The Tour Edge Exotics XCG-4 Hybrid is a hybrid fairway wood built to maximize hitting distance. The SP700 beta titanium cup face insert is designed to work in as a spring at impact increasing overall distance.
A heavy tungsten sole plate is placed at the bottom of the club to move more than half of the head's weight as low as possible, naturally making the launch angle higher. Boomerang face technology is also used which enhances the spring effect by providing more contact points with the ball, transferring more force at the moment of impact and creating longer shots. The shaft is a Graphite Design Tour AD 60, and features a softer tip that encourages a higher launch as well. The 3+, 3, 4, 5 and 7 Wood clubs are all available, and use a square face angle for better accuracy.
- SP700 beta titanium face insert delivers more spring at impact for incredible distance
- Heavy tungsten sole plate places more than half the head's weight low for a higher launch angle
- Boomerang face technology maximizes spring effect from more contact points for consistently long shots
- Graphite Design Tour AD 60 shaft features a softer tip for higher launch
- 3+, 3, 4, 5, and 7 Wood available
- Loft: 13°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21°
- Lie: 57°, 57°, 58°, 58°, 59°
- Graphite Length: 43, 43, 42.5, 42, 41 in
- Face Angle: Square
- Flex: L, A, R, S, X
- Swingweight: D1
- Available in men's and women's right hand
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...