Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy Rail Hybrid
Released March, 2011
The Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy Rail Hybrid are hybrid fairway woods focused on forgiveness in a wide variety of conditions. A 60 gram internal weight chip sets the center of gravity lower in the club head, enabling more forgiving shots that naturally pop up higher in the air.
An inner rail works as a rudder, keeping the clubface square while minimizing divots. Two outer rails are also used with an inner rail to enable better shots from any lie by moving more mass to the rear heel and toe, increasing the moment of inertia and stability on off-center hits. Variable thicknesses in the face are also used to increase forgiveness by making more points of contact on the face, enabling more power to be transferred to the ball wherever the face strikes it.
- 60-gram internal weight chip
- Elliptical variable face thickness
- Graphite Design Tour AD 60 shaft features a softer tip for higher launch
- 3+, 3, 4, 5, and 7 Wood available
- Loft: 13°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21°
- Lie: 57°, 57°, 58°, 58°, 59°
- Graphite Length: 43, 43, 42.5, 42, 41 in
- Face Angle: Square
- Flex: L, A, R, S, X
- Swingweight: D1
- Available in men's and women's right and left hand
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...