Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy Rail Fairway Woods
Released March, 2011
Tour Edge Exotics Trilogy Rail Fairway Woods are hybrids designed to be easy to work with in a variety of conditions. The sole uses two outer rails and an inner rail designed to accommodate hitting from any lie.
This design shifts the center of mass to the rear heel and toe, giving off-center hits more stability and power. The inner diamond rail helps to keep the clubface square on impact and reduces divots, making shots easier to hit. A 60 gram weight pad lowers the center of gravity further for better forgiveness and to help make shots get up in the air more naturally. Variable face thickness technology is also used to increase the number of contact points with the ball, improving rebound for stronger power delivery.
- Diamond-shaped rail helps off-center hits stay on target
- Elliptical variable face thickness delivers superiopr performance from more points on the face
- 60-gram weight pad in the sole lowers the center of gravity for higher-flying shots
- 2, 3, 5, 7 Hybrid available
- Loft: 17°, 20°, 23°, 26°
- Lie: 58°, 58.5°, 59°, 59.5°
- Graphite Length: 40.75, 40.25, 39.75, 39.25 in
- Face Angle: Square
- Flex: L, A, R, S, X
- Available in men's and women's right and left hand
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...