Tour Edge Exotics Tour Black Xtreme Spin Wedges
Released January, 2010
The Tour Edge Exotics Tour Black Xtreme Spin Wedges are built for experienced golfers who want the best possible tool for getting out of sand traps. They are customizable and come in a variety of configurations.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
These wedges conform to the USGA groove ruling, allowing them to be played on the 2010 PGA Tour. They're coated with a special PVD coating to give them an extreme look.
The face is 1.5mm thick and 1025 milled and forged to provide the most amount of power possible to the ball. The core is hollow and filled with thermal plastic elastomer (TPE) gel, and the CNC milled square groves provide a crisp edge. These work together for maximum spin. The weight screw can be removed and replaced, and 2, 4 and 6-gram screws are supplied. The shaft is steel, or dynamic gold taper tip.
- 50 to 60 available
- 1025 milled and forged face
- 1.5mm thick face
- Hollow core filled with TPE
- Conforms to USGA groove ruling
- CNC milled square grooves
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating
- Removable 2, 4 and 6-gram weight screws
- Steel or dynamic gold taper tip shafts
- 50 - 50° loft, 8° bounce, 64° lie
- 52 - 52° loft, 8° bounce, 64° lie
- 54 - 54° loft, 12° bounce, 64° lie
- 56 - 56° loft, 12° bounce, 64° lie
- 58 - 58° loft, 10° bounce, 64° lie
- 60 - 60° loft, 8° bounce, 64° lie
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...