Released February, 2011
The Pros:A number of fitting options available for specific playing styles. Traditional look to the shape with a modern black finish. Has a good solid feel when you connect with the ball.
The Titleist 910Fd is a mid-cost fairway wood. Titleist promotes the 910Fd (along with the closely related 910F model) as having their most technologically advanced head to date, offering long, straight shots from the tee.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel of the 910Fd helps you to make precise loft and lie adjustments independent of each other, which means that you can fine-tune ball flight to improve distance and accuracy. The Tour Velvet 360° grip of the 910Fd contributes to its consistent feel. This model differs from the identically priced Titleist 910F fairway wood in that it is designed to be a fairway driver, and so is only made for use off the tee (its larger volume head design reflects this). There are size and shaft options available for the Titleist 910Fd fairway wood.
- Shaft options
- Size options
- Thin crown
- SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel
- Advanced head technology
- Traditional look
- Improved feel and sound
- Tour Velvet 360° grip
- Color: Black
- Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82 for Titleist - S Flex, 82 gram weight, +2" max length, 3.1° torque, mid/high flex point, low/mid trajectory
- Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Kai'li 75 for Titleist - R/S flex, 72/74 gram weight, +2" max length, 4.5º/3.7º torque, mid flex point, mid trajectory
- Precision Project X Tour Issue X-8C4 - 6.0 flex, 82 gram weight, +2" max length, 3.2° torque, mid/high flex point, low/mid trajectory
- Titleist Tour Velvet 360° Rubber - Round core, .580" size
- 13.5º - 57º lie, 43" length, .5º open face angle
- 15º - 57º lie, 43" length, .5º open face angle
User Reviews (1)
a number of fitting options available for specific playing styles
traditional look to the shape with a modern black finish
has a good solid feel when you connect with the ball
makes a great sound on contact, deep and solid
enough forgiveness to account for off-center shots
good loft, easy to get up and out of the fairway
offers good control of the ball for a variety of situations
You may also like...