TaylorMade R11 Ti Fairway
Released March, 2011
The TaylorMade R11 Ti Fairway is a high-end set of fairway woods that is very similar to the TaylorMade R11 TP Fairway and the TaylorMade R11 Fairway. The primary difference between each set of woods is shaft type: the R11 Ti sports Fujikura Blur 60 shafts, the R11 TP Fujikura Motore F3 and the R11 sports Fujikura Blur 70s.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise, each shares the same features, including: Flight Control and Adjustable Sole Plate technologies as well as a reduced sole area.
The R11 Ti Fairway's Flight Control technology allows players to increase or decrease the launch of a club by 1 degree up or down in precise increments for a more comfortable swing. Its Adjustable Sole Plate technology allows users to manipulate the face of any R11 Ti Fairway wood from neutral to 2-degrees open or closed without disturbing the loft. Meanwhile, the R11 Ti Fairway's reduced sole area reduces turf resistance at impact for greater distance.
- Flight Control Technology
- Adjustable Sole Plate
- Deeper face and deeper CG for more penetrating flight
- Promotes up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change
- Aerodynamic shape promotes faster speed for more distance
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment
- Reduced sole area
- Fujikura Blur 60 shaft
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...