TaylorMade Maranello Stand Bag
Released January, 2009
The TaylorMade Maranello Stand Bag is a high end bag designed with the serious golfer in mind. Strongly constructed with 1680 ballistic Nylon and carbon fiber polyurethane materials, this is a durable bag featuring a seven-way fused nylon top with full-length shaft dividers to minimize club contact and provide better protection.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Seven zippered pockets allow for ample storage and organization of golf extras. An additional velour-lined accessory pocket is available for storage and protection of valuables, in addition to two Magnetic Access System (MAX) pockets for easier access. 3D sonic welded logos and brushed aluminum hardware give this bag a sharp look, while an ultra lightweight integrated stand and base does not sacrifice practicality. Designed with an anatomically correct, ultra-dense comfort foam strap system and EVA molded back panel, this bag also promotes easy, comfortable carrying. Insulated water bottle holder and rainhood also included. Available in two colors, single or double strap. Shown here in Fire Red/White.
- 1680 ballisic Nylon with carbon fiber PU construction
- Seven-way fused nylon top with full-length shaft dividers
- Seven zippered pockets
- Velour-lined valuables pocket and two Magnetic Access System (MAX) pockets
- Insulated water bottle holder
- Ultra lightweight integrated stand and base
- 3D sonic weld logos
- Brushed aluminum hardware
- Anatomically correct strap system with EVA molded back panel
- Available in single or double strap
- Weight: 6.8 Ibs
- Fire Red/White
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...