TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue
Released December, 2010
The TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue is a low-end to mid-range hybrid golf club best suited to less experienced players. It features a long shaft and light weight design as well as a white non-glare crown and black clubface for easier shot alignment.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Additionally, the Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue sports precision-placed CG for increased distance.
The Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue's long shaft and light weight design quite simply ensures a faster swing and greater shot distance. Its white non-glare crown and black clubface provide the Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue with optimal contrast, making shot alignment much easier. Meanwhile, the Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue's precision-placed CG promotes a distance-enhancing draw while ensuring straighter shots.
- A longer shaft and lighter weight to promote faster swing speed for more distance
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment at address
- CG is precision-placed to promote a distance enhancing draw
- Club swing weight: D8
- Club lengths: 41", 40.5", 40", 39.5"
- Loft: 18 degrees, 21 degrees, 24 degrees, 27 degrees
- Lie: 60.5 degrees, 61 degrees, 61.5 degrees, 62 degrees
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...