Ping G15 Hybrid
Released July, 2009
The Pros:Will reduce the slice of higher handicappers- offset gives the face more time to close. Provides golfers will consistent distance output. Heavy sole helps get the ball in the air quickly out of all lies.
The Cons:Will sting your hands on mis-hits. Other hybrids are more aesthetically appealing.
Ping's low-cost G15 Hybrids are being marketed to the medium to high skilled golfer. This is a 5-club stainless steel product line spanning the equivalent of the 2 iron to 6 iron. The G15 Hybrids combine the face design of irons with the feel of woods.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
These clubs have a high MOI (Moment Of Inertia), which provides accuracy and distance. The hosel design of the G15s positions the center of gravity close to the face. This reduces spin and increases the launch angle. These clubs have a clean look at address, which allows you to shoot with confidence. Ping is marketing the G15s as their longest, most forgiving hybrid ever.
- Left-handed models available
- High MOI (Moment Of Inertia)
- Iron-style face design
- Internal toe pads
- Perimeter weighting
- D1 swingweight
- CG-positioning hosel design
- Soft R shaft
- Stainless steel head
- Thick face
- 1st club (equivalent to 2 iron) - 17 degree loft, 60.75 degree lie, 40.5" club length
- 2nd club (equivalent to 3 iron) - 20 degree loft, 61.50 degree lie, 40.0" club length
- 3rd club (equivalent to 4 iron) - 23 degree loft, 62.25 degree lie, 39.5" club length
- 4th club (equivalent to 5 iron) - 27 degree loft, 63.00 degree lie, 39.0" club length
- 5th club (equivalent to 6 iron) - 31 degree loft, 63.75 degree lie, 38.5" club length
User Reviews (3)
Will reduce the slice of higher handicappers- offset gives the face more time to close
Provides golfers will consistent distance output
Heavy sole helps get the ball in the air quickly out of all lies
Provides stable impact feel- promotes smooth easy swing
Will help golfers in difficult fairway positions- (bunkers, thick grass)
Creates the look of an iron but provides the forgiveness of a hybrid
Will sting your hands on mis-hits
Other hybrids are more aesthetically appealing
You may also like...