Released June, 2004
The Pros:Holds 3 balls on the exterior of the bag- convenient for replacing lost balls on the go. High quality build- should last you multiple years. The legs are really thick- adds to the bags stability.
The Cons:Heavy by today's standards for a stand bag (weighs 7.2 lbs). Is prone to falling over. The exterior color of the bag tends to fade quickly.
The OGIO Nexos is a golf stand bag featuring a total of 11 pockets for storing everything from cell phones to golf balls. It features an aluminum stand that is both sturdy and lightweight. And for added convenience, the scorecard/pencil pocket is placed for easy reach while walking the course.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The most unique pocket is the GPS Range Finder pocket; although not usable by everybody (depends on if they have a GPS unit or not), it’s built just right to accommodate any brand GPS receiver. Additional pockets: Ziperless Ball Pocket (ZBP), wattle-bottle holster, cigar pocket, etc. The fundamental component of the OGIO Nexos is its Arc Lite Stand System, which deploys in an arced motion—per which the legs come together 50% faster than conventional systems.
- Full-length club dividers
- Glove/putter cover VELCRO(r) brand closure strip
- Walking-accessible water bottle holster
- Scorecard/pencil pocket
- 10-in Wedge(tm) top
- 11 pockets (6 zippered)
- ArcLite(tm) stand system
- Ball silo(tm) (external 3 ball dispenser)
- Cigar caddy
- Crossbow shoulder strap system
- Divot tool sleeve with Ogio(r) divot tool
- EVA molded shaft dividers
- Elastic oversized towel loop
- Elastic tee holder
- Elastic umbrella containment system
- Fleece-lined valuables pocket
- GPS range finder pocket with easy view window
- Lift Grip(tm) integrated trunk handle
- Pen sleeve
- Sturdy fiberglass external frame
- ZBP(tm) (Zipperless Ball Pocket)
- Height: 37 in
- Weight: 7.2 lbs
User Reviews (1)
Holds 3 balls on the exterior of the bag- convenient for replacing lost balls on the go
High quality build- should last you multiple years
The legs are really thick- adds to the bags stability
Premium functionality- Pen sleeve Scorecard/pencil pocket and a Cigar caddy
Heavy by today's standards for a stand bag (weighs 7.2 lbs)
The exterior color of the bag tends to fade quickly
You may also like...