Released December, 2008
The Pros:Strap is wide and well padded, feels comfortable carrying it around. Large enough capacity for the clubs and a fair bit of gear. Rugged design can take being tossed in the trunk with other things without scratching.
The Cons:Fairly large and heavy, a significant weight to carry around. Rain cover doesn't attach easily, tricky to work with. Irons tend to shift around when the bag is stood straight up.
OGIO Edge golf stand bags are a hybrid solution between a fully-equipped stand bag and an easy-to-carry cart bag. They feature a Zipperless Ball Pocket (ZBP) for easy storage of balls, an EVA-molded hip pad with an airflow system for increased comfort, and an ‘Isolation Chamber’ pocket immune to wet or overly-dry weather.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
There is in fact enough space in the EDGE to store practically ‘everything,’ including a wallet, keys, a mobile-phone, and other optional tools & supplies. Without anything in it, it weighs only 6.5 lbs; keep in mind though that it can become dramatically heavier with the addition of too-much extra equipment. Additional features of the OGIO Edge include a Torq Strap anti-sway cart strap, an elastic umbrella-containment system, and even an easy-access scorecard/pencil sleeve pocket.
- 9" Woode(tm) top version 4.0 with integrated top grab handle
- Lightweight exo-skeletal ZBP(tm) frame
- ArcLite(tm) stand system
- Crossbow shoulder strap system
- Ergonomic 3-point handle
- Lift Grip(tm) integrated trunk handle
- TORQ(tm) Strap anti-sway cart strap
- EVA molded hip pad with airflow system
- Full bag rain shield
- Easy-access divot tool and pen sleeve
- Easy-access scorecard and pencil sleeve pockets
- Glove/putter cover VELCRO(r) brand closure attachment loop
- Integrated tee holders
- Internal "Isolation Chamber" wet/dry pocket
- Weatherproof fleece-lined valuables pocket
- ZBP(tm) (Zipperless Ball Pocket)
- Elastic oversized towel loop
- Elastic umbrella containment system
- Height: 36.5 in
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Electric Blue
- Burnt Orange
User Reviews (1)
strap is wide and well padded, feels comfortable carrying it around
large enough capacity for the clubs and a fair bit of gear
rugged design can take being tossed in the trunk with other things without scratching
holds up well in all kinds of weather, won't get ruined by a little rain
plenty of pockets for balls, water bottles, and other things
fairly large and heavy, a significant weight to carry around
rain cover doesn't attach easily, tricky to work with
irons tend to shift around when the bag is stood straight up
You may also like...