Released December, 2008
The Pros:Wet/dry pocket. Valuables pocket. All clubs are held separately, no shafts touch.
The Cons:Weighs over 10-pounds - poor for walking, best for cart use. External 3 ball holder is made of plastic. Zipperless ball holder spills easily.
The OGIO Atlas is an upscale golf stand-bag featuring 11 intelligently designed pockets, as well as Atlas’s 10-in Uniter™ 15-club top (version 1.33) with integrated top-grab handles. It weighs in at slightly over 10 pounds, making it fairly heavy versus some of its peers.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It compensates —however— by providing dedicate storage for a variety of golf-course essentials: wallet, cell phone, sunglasses, wet-dry (water, soda), balls (ZBP), towels, etc. And once placed into stand-position, the Atlas relies on gripping rubber feet to prevent the legs sliding or the unit toppling over. Additional features of the OGIO Atlas include external tee holders, a full-length umbrella containment unit, and a Ball Silo with an external 3-ball dispenser.
- 10-in Uniter(tm) 15-club top version 1.33 with integrated top grab handles
- Individual full-length club dividers
- Lift Grip(tm) integrated trunk handle
- Gripping rubber feet on base to prevent on-cart twisting
- Dual integrated club tubes for easy, protected storage
- Easy front-access organizer panel with cell phone pocket
- External tee holders
- Full-length umbrella containment
- Ball Silo(tm) external 3 ball dispenser
- Glove/putter cover VELCRO(r) attachment loop
- Fleece-lined valuables pocket
- Internal "Isolation Chamber" wet/dry pocket
- Multiple accessory pockets (all front-facing for accessibility while on cart)
- ZBP(tm) (Zipperless Ball Pocket)
- Height: 36.5 in
- Weight: 10.2 lbs
User Reviews (2)
all clubs are held separately, no shafts touch
weighs over 10-pounds - poor for walking, best for cart use
external 3 ball holder is made of plastic
zipperless ball holder spills easily
You may also like...