Nike VR Pro Driver
Released February, 2011
The Pros:Huge range of changeable shfts. Can change face angle.
The Cons:Shaft sleeves not available from Nike, big con.
The Nike VR Pro Driver is an upper mid-cost offering. This golf club is equipped with a variable compression channel, which means that there is more than one sweet spot on it to provide long drives. This design helps to ensure that even shots that do not hit the club's center will go long distances.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
In order to allow you to customize your fit depending on the shot you are facing, this club is equipped with Str8-Fit Tour Technology, which gives you thirty-two club face angles to choose from. The shaft of the Nike VR Pro Driver is the Project x 6.0, which is on the stiffer end of the spectrum.
- Length: 45.75"
- +1 degree open face angle
- Model variations
- Variable compression channel
- Str8-Fit Tour Technology
- 205 gram head weight
- D3-D5 swing weight
- Project x 6.0 shaft
- 8.5 loft - 58.5 lie angle, 440cc volume, right hand only
- 9.5 loft - 59 lie angle, 440/460cc volume, right/left hand available
- 10.5 loft - 60 lie angle, 460cc volume, right/left hand available
- 11.5 loft - 60 lie angle, 460cc volume, right/left hand available
User Reviews (1)
huge range of changeable shfts
shaft sleeves not available from Nike, big con
You may also like...