ECCO Casual Cool II Hydromax
Released February, 2009
The ECCO Casual Cool II Hydromax is a high-end men's golf shoe very similar to the ECCO Casual Cool II GTX. The primary difference between the two is that the Hydromax sports, as the name suggests, Hydromax waterproofing while the Casual Cool II GTX sports Gore-Tex waterproofing.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise, the two golf shoes sport very simila features, including Ecco's Comfort Fiber System and a single-density TPU outsole.
The Casual Cool II Hydromax's Hydromax leather upper is specially treated to be highly water resistant but lacks the breathability of Gore-Tex waterproofed leather. Its Comfort Fiber System allows the Casual Cool II Hydromax to keep the wearer's foot dry and cool by way of an antimicrobial foam insert which absorbs moisture while connected air cells promote air flow. Meanwhile, the Casual Cool II Hydromax's single-density TPU outsole provides a high degree of flexibility for a more comfortable feel while being durable enough to withstand harsh use.
- Comfort Fiber System foam insole
- Stinger III spikes with a Q-Lok receptacle
- Single-density TPU outsole
- Hydromax distressed leather upper with rubber detailing
- Integrated TPU heel stabilizer and asymmetrical arch support
- Direct injected PU midsole
- Anatomically shaped triple component 3 mm insole unit
- White/Chili Red/Black
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...