Cobra Limited Edition ZL Driver
Released December, 2010
The Cobra Limited Edition ZL driver is an incredibly rare driver released by Cobra Golf as of December 2010. Only 500 models were produced worldwide and each model is marked with an serial number for authenticity.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This unique driver was manufactured with a 6-4 Titanium Body and Milled 6-4 Titanium Face Insert. It's 9 Point Face Technology increases the driver's sweetspot for increased ball speed. The adjustable flight technology allows players to adjust the driver's face angle settings to either open, neutral, or closed for a customizable swing and increased accuracy.
The driver is only available in men's right-handed but offers two loft options, either 9.5º or 10.5º.
- 6-4 Titanium Body with Milled 6-4 Titanium Face Insert
- Carbon Composite Crown and Sole
- 9 Point Face Technology
- Advanced Multi-Material Construction
- Quadra Axis Composite Shaft
- Custom Laser-Etched Graphics
- Increased Performance and Stability
- Adjustable Flight Technology (AFT)
- Swingweight Screw
- Sleek all-white look
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Loft Options: 9.5º or 10.5º
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...