Cleveland Launcher DST Driver
Released February, 2010
The Pros:One of the lightest drivers on the market. Technologically advanced while retaining the traditional looks that golfers cherish. Improved sound upon impact over previous Cleveland drivers.
The Cons:Limited feel. Doesn't have any visual prompt on the crown some golfers use.
The Cleveland Launcher DST Driver is a golf club driver available in two formats: DST Tour and DST Draw. The Draw features a 45.75” Mitsubishi Diamana Red series shaft (3/4” longer than standard length) that weighs less than 47g.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Tour, on the other hand, uses a standard 64-gram Mitsubshi Diamana White shaft. Plus the Draw features a face that is 3-degrees closed and internal weighting that promotes a right-to-left ball flight. The Tour, on the other hand, uses a smaller 430cc face that is 2-degrees open, and it promotes a left-to-right ball flight. Both models rely on MaxCOR Face Technology for variable thickness that allows for a higher C.O.R. on off-center impacts; mis-hits benefits from a higher trampoline effect (more ballspeed and distance); and a deeper COG for a higher MOI and straighter drives.
- Golf Club Driver (Draw/Tour)
- Mitsubishi Ultralite Diamond Red 44 Shaft (Draw)
- 460cc Head (Draw)
- 3-Degrees Closed Face (Draw)
- Right-to-Left Ball Flight (Draw)
- Mitsubishi Diamana White 64 Shaft Shaft (Tour)
- 430cc Head (Tour)
- 2-Degrees Open Face (Tour)
- Left-to-Right Ball Flight (Tour)
- MaxCOR Face Technology
- Variable Thickness
- Higher COR on Off-Center Impacts
- Mis-Hit Benefits
- Greater Ballspeed/Distance
- Deeper COG
- Higher MOI
- Straighter Drives
Model Options DRAW (Loft, Head Size, Length, Hand)
- 9.0 | 460cc | 45.75 | RH, LH
- 10.5 | 460cc | 45.75 | RH, LH
- 12.0 | 460cc | 45.75 | RH
Model Options TOUR (Loft, Head Size, Length, Hand)
- 8.5 | 430cc | 45.125 | RH
- 9.5 | 430cc | 45.125 | RH, LH
- 10.5 | 430cc | 45.125 | RH
User Reviews (1)
One of the lightest drivers on the market
Technologically advanced while retaining the traditional looks that golfers cherish
Improved sound upon impact over previous Cleveland drivers
Doesn't have any visual prompt on the crown some golfers use
You may also like...